Thursday, April 19, 2012

Interview with... Butch Patrick

Oh boy was I excited to do this interview!

I mean, come on! Butch Patrick; Eddie Munster. Who wouldn't be jumping outta their skin to interview him?!

What follows is one of the shortest interviews I've done.

I hope you enjoy my interview with the extremely busy Butch Patrick.


1. You were in a few episodes of a fair few shows before The Munsters. What was it like being involved in such classics as The Untouchables, Mister Ed, and My Favourite Martian?


early shows were good training especially the Real McCoys


2. Why do you think the Munsters has endoured for all this time?


Family values & great writing and acting as well as special effects and make-up


3. What was your favourite part about playing Eddie Munster?


Cruising in the car!!


4. Have you been involved with the upcoming remake, Mockingbird Lane?


not as of today


5. You’ve recorded two singles for Eddie And The Munsters. Has music, and performing, always been an interest of yours?


I enjoy listening but not performing


6. What’s coming up next?


new radio report "Eddie's World" and 50 th anniversary book and tour PLUS a Halloween cruise.


7. Is there a charity or event you would like to tell my readers about?


yes Louise Harrisons Help Keep Music Alive and Marine Mammal Care Center and yes Lou is George (Harrison)'s older sister



For fun check out Butch's website www.munsters.com/

I want to thank the very busy and very cool Butch for his time.

All the very best to you Butch.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment